Monday, May 9, 2011

keeping Green!

Hi there,

This week I have had a really bad case of the dreaded flu. So maybe that explains why I'm in a Green and blue mood.

This is Number 3 of the 4 layouts I'll be teaching at Scrappy Hollow on the 5th June. (2 others are shown in previous post).


a long JOURNEY.............


Pink Paislee butterfly garden, Twiddleybitz Itty Bitty alpha and Vine leaves and Prima
The title is made from calico and dyed with Fiberscraps Ink Tintz.

The P/Paislee butterfly garden range is stunning so I wanted to keep the layout simple to show just how beautiful the paper is!
One more layout to go....... and so should I if I want to get it done.
Cheers! G

1 comment:

Pauline said...

This layout is so sweet. The colours, flower and butterflies all tie in beautifully. Very nice!!