Saturday, March 24, 2012

Feeling Rusty!



Hello there! If your in Melbourne next weekend ....Paperific is on at the Melbourne Showgrounds. I have been busy creating display layouts and OTP projects for TwiddleyBitz.

Today I have 'one' sneak peek of a large picture frame that I have made using TwiddleyBitz Chipboard and their amazing Rusting Powder.


I have also used Pion Designs Paper and Prima Romantique Collection paper and embellishments.

I will be at the show at the 'Scrappy Hollow' stand and at the Twiddleybitz' stand, so if your coming........please come and say hello!




Post Addition!!!


So the show has finished and now I can add some more pictures. This is my large frame full of Twiddleybitz goodness! The boss asked for a few more new 'bird? houses - I love this G45 Wizard of Oz collection so I made a Lion, Tinman, Dorothy and Wicked Witch ...heres a look at 2.(I hope she liked them!)


Having a bad day...I can't seem to find my photo's, I think I'll just put it down as school holidays?Thanks for coming by my blog...G!


3 comments:

Cecilia said...

Just stumbled on to your blog and love the details in your lo's and your style, and I'm so looking forward to following you from now!
Hugs Cecilia

Adriana B said...

wow have fun at the Paperific fair, :)

Camilla said...

Your creations are wonderful! I have given you the Liebster Award - so if you go over to my blog you can read what to do.