Sunday, July 29, 2012

A little crazy for DOTS!


7 Dots Studio paper collections that is!
Hi there everyone, WOW look at this amazing paper....the colours are so vibrant and striking. I have a love of wood, trees and pailing texture so instantly this paper was on my must have list!

This weeks palette for 'The Color Room' #121 was a perfect match, as this time you got to add one color~ your choice, my addition is green!.
I decided to go on the darker side of the palette. I have also used Prima flowers, leaves and chippy, Scrapware frames, Tim Holtz crackle paint ~inked with Ingvild Bolme chalks.
Come on over to 'The Color Room' and see some beautiful layouts created with this palette and see the Gorgeous new 'Sweet Childhood' Collection by this months sponsors ~ The Scrapcake.
NIGHT NOW..... G!


No comments: