Saturday, November 3, 2012

Room to move.


Hi, It's a beautiful sunny morning here in Melbourne and I'm enjoying the sunshine view from my scraproom.Which brings me to tell you that...........

WE HAVE MOVED TO A NEW ROOM!
So this week ~ we have a new Palette with a distinct feminine, but strong feel.    
Here's what I have created........
 This week I'm using 7Dots studio paper.  The gorgeous chipboard frame is from Dusty Attic` covered with Tim Holtz crackle paint ~inked & coloured with Watercolour pencils .I have gone to my old my stash and used  Prima flowers and a vine from 2011 and added some fussy cut branch elements from G45 - Birdsong collection.

 Remember we are also on facebook
Please stop by and say HI. We would love to see you there.
and upload your page to our Facebook timeline as well as load it to your own blog (with the link in the forum), great exposure as you can tag it with your own FB page as well. There's also plenty of inspiration to see in the photo gallery. Till next time...G!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Hello Geraldine
You take my breath away... this is gorgeous... I love the photo, colours and all the decorates. Wish you a great week!!! Hugs Susanne