Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 Dots Studio 'Flea Market' challenge

Hello and welcome, Today I' sharing a layout that I have created for a '7 Dots Studio challenge'. If you have been dropping by my blog recently you will notice that I have an new addiction, which I must say "it's easy" with 7 Dots Studio  papers and elements.

The challenge is..........."Thread, twine and wire"
So here with my layout '2 Lovable', I have incorporated all 3!

Thread and twine to encase the photo.
TwiddleyBitz Chicken wire and Barbed wire. Scrapmatts birdcage ~ all Coated in Tim Holtz crackle paint.
Prima Vines, flowers and Resins.
7 Dots studio ~ Papers and sticker elements.
Thanks for dropping by and hop on over to the 7 Dots blog for some seriously gorgeous inspiration. Till next time G!

11 comments:

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Wow Geraldine, that's gorgeous!!! I love every details!!

finnabair said...

omg... this is simply amazing! thank you so much for joining the challenge!

Tanya Batrak said...

Simply gorgeous LO!! Thanks for joining 7 Dots :)

Encza said...

WOW! Amazing work!

Lari Scrap said...

This is awesome! Thanks for playing!

Heidi Kelley said...

Aaaahhhhh!! So beautiful!!

Irene Tan aka Scrapperlicious said...

This is so beautiful! Thanks for playing!

Tara Orr said...

so very precious - love this!

Zanka said...

I'm so amazed by your works! This particular project really caught my heart. I will be here often :)

Athéna said...

Une vraie merveille, bravo.

Unknown said...

Elle est vraiment magnifique!