Monday, October 20, 2014

A boys approval!

Hello there bloggers!
 
 Today I'm here to share a summer layout of my son Tarquinn.
It is extremely rare for me to do boys layouts- oh! and one with flowers and get away with it is an absolute miracle when you have a 12 year old.  The page is my CT layout for UmWowStudio  crated to feature the 'New' Nautical chipboard elements.
I was given a certain thumbs up sign of appreciation from my son because it was messy and cool looking apparently!
 
'One Summers Day'
  
 
I live in what is well known as 'The Sunburnt Country' - Australia, and although we are in the season of Spring the temperature over this weekend is a warm 30 Degrees......Yes Summer is fast approaching and I love creating vibrant, fun and Nautical projects for the season.
  
 
 UmWowStudio Products used:
 
 

Other Products:
7 Dots Studio - Cold Country Paper and Nature Walk Stamps.
Manor House Creations Flowers.
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays and Tim Holtz Washi Tape.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments: