Friday, January 2, 2015

Italian perfection!

Hi there bloggers,
I hope you all had a Wonderful and Happy Christmas Day!
 
For today I thought it was time to put the kids photo's aside and get scrapping the holidays' before I forget the names of places I visited .I'm hopeless and always say when I go away I will keep a journal and note of photo's but I'm just too busy discovering when I'm there.
This time I'm sharing a layout I created with a photo from Venice Italy.
 I called this Find Neverland because if you ever go or have been to Venice, it's a place that you will find you never want to leave.....I can't wait to go back soon I hope!
 
'Find Neverland'
 
 
UmWowStudio products:
 
 
 
Other products:
Manor House Flowers and elements.
 7 Dots Studio - Designed by DeeDee Catron of UmWowStudio
Destination Unknown word stickers and Nature Walk Stamp set.
 Cold Country paper.
Lindy's stamp Gang Sprays and Magicals.
 
 
Hope you had a great New Years Eve and best wishes for a wonderful 2015
 
 photo Signature250_zpsdd4c2565.png

No comments: